- Q. Are the training programs completed online ?
- A. Yes! All certification training courses are completed entirely online at your own pace, and the certification exams are submitted online when you are ready. In fact, we do not offer in-person training (it’s impractical and unnecessary in this day and age.)
- Q. How long does it take to complete the training programs ?
- A. The training courses are completed entirely at your own pace, you will receive access to the training course materials at a password protected website and you have unlimited access. Most members take 1 - 2 weeks working part time to complete the certification training programs and submit their certification exams but it can be completed much faster (as quickly as one full day of study) if desired, or much slower.
- Q. What does registration in the training & certification programs cost ?
- A. Registration costs vary by certification and are for each individual member, discounts are based on the number of members with the company or group who register with a single payment transaction, we offer volume pricing and other discounts, please refer to our registration & pricing page for exact costs. IAPDA certifications are valid for two years with refresher training and 2 year re-certifications available at very low cost.
- Q. Do you offer volume registration price discounts ?
- A. Yes, please visit our registration page to view volume discounts up to 65%, we also have a "Fairness in Pricing" policy and do not discount beyond our published volume discounts. This way all members can be sure they have received our best pricing.
- Q. Can we add more members at a later date and still receive the volume price discounts ?
- A. Volume discounts are available for all your staff members, volume discounts are limited to registrations for multiple members placed in a single transaction. Many companies will pre-purchase registrations to take advantage of volume pricing discounts, these do not expire and can be used at any future date.
- Q. Do you offer a payment plan for the registration payment ?
- A. We offer payment processing via PayPal.
PayPal Credit is a new option that can allow for 6 months of no payments and no interest, you just need to choose PayPal Credit as your payment option at checkout and apply for immediate approval.
Visit our registration page for complete registration details.
- Q. Do you provide support with certification ?
- A. Yes – a lot, in fact. We provide all of the support you will ever need while you set up and grow your professional Debt Relief practice. To be honest, the training never stops.
- Q. What is the passing grade for certification exams ?
- A. The passing grade for IAPDA exams is 75%
- Q Is there a fee to re-write an exam ?
- A. There is never a fee to re-write an exam and no limit to re-writes.
- Q. Who can search the IAPDA Database of certified professionals ?
- A. Anyone! Our database is searched by consumers who are researching Debt Relief, Collectors, Collection Attorneys and State & Federal legislators.
- Q. What is an Accredited Service Center ?
- The IAPDA Accredited Service Center credential validates an organization's level of commitment to staff training and certification, resulting in competitive differentiation and consumer confidence. It identifies organizations that employ a significant percentage of IAPDA certified customer service and debt negotiation staff. There is no additional cost to the Debt Relief company to become an IAPDA Accredited Service Center!
*Question Not Answered Here ?, please complete our Express Contact Form, we will respond promptly.